Are you struggling to create a comprehensive social media strategy to share with your team or clients? Or are you looking to up your strategic planning? In this course you will be able to take a deep dive into strategic planning and setting better goals for your social media strategy and in alignment with your organization.
In this assessment based certificate course you will learn about the basics of strategy, how to create your own social media strategy, as well as the benefits of building SMART goals. By the end of the class you will have had a chance to build your own social media strategy through your own STP analysis and SWOT analysis as well as a number of other supportive tools and in alignment with your organizational goals, in order to effectively communicate your strategy.
The Strategic Planning Assessment Based Certificate Course is designed for social media professionals who are looking to gain a deeper understanding of strategic planning and/or are looking to create their own social media strategy for their organization or client.
Join us today!
This online, self-paced course can be completed in 5 hours and includes the following:
- An electronic version of the NISM Strategic Planning book
- A lecture series comprised of learning modules, incorporating helpful tools and resources
- Exercises and applied learning opportunities for each module
- Additional resources for independent expanded learning opportunities
- An exam to test knowledge and a certificate of completion at the end of the course
NISM-Certified SMS professionals can earn 5 CEU’s with the successful completion of this certificate.
There are no reviews yet.