Does the thought of keyword research for content marketing give you anxiety? Does your team need a more effective way to identify, monitor, and report on metrics for your marketing strategy? Are you ready to expand your brand’s visibility and looking for ways to do that efficiently and effectively?
Creating a solid foundation for a social strategy is one of the most important pieces of the work social media professionals do. Not only are you responsible for guiding the initiatives, but it’s your job to report on findings and educate your team and key stakeholders on the performance of short and long term business goals. It’s important to have a solid process in place for making this a success.
The Research and Analysis Assessment Based Certificate Course is designed for social media professionals who want to expand their knowledge of research and analysis as it relates to social media strategy. Specifically, it is designed to enhance expertise in measuring the impact of social media activity and determining value through reporting on social media activities and initiatives.
This online, self-paced course can be completed in 4 hours and includes the following:
- An electronic version of the NISM Research and Analysis book
- A lecture series comprised of four learning modules, incorporating the four steps to research and analysis
- Exercises and applied learning opportunities for each module
- Additional resources for independent expanded learning opportunities
- An exam to test knowledge and a certificate of completion at the end of the course
NISM-Certified SMS professionals can earn 5 CEU’s with the successful completion of this certificate.