The NISM Social Media Strategist certification is the industry leading standard for practitioners to develop skills to develop and execute social media strategies that expand brand awareness, enhance your customer experience and maximize revenue potential. Developed by social media thought leaders, practitioners and industry experts, we offer 6 different books that focus on the following topics:
- Strategic planning – create a social media strategic plan to help you achieve your company’s goals.
- Compliance and governance – Develop policies on social media use, compliance, communications and reporting.
- Social media marketing – Develop marketing plans and execute go-to-market campaigns that drive loyalty and growth.
- Project and campaign management – Develop a content management plan and editorial calendar that includes monitoring and tracking mechanisms.
- Community management – Learn how to manage social community networks.
- Research and analytics – Track and analyze campaign results, set benchmarks and measure ROI.