The Dallas Cowboys Social Media Department is seeking a well-qualified Dallas Cowboys Football Club (DCFC) Social Media Coordinator with working experience in the field. The purpose of our department is to develop, publish and optimize content across the Dallas Cowboys’ Social Media Portfolio (Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, The Star in Frisco and AT&T Stadium social media channels). The Dallas Cowboys Football Club Social Media Coordinator will write social copy and publish content on DCFC’s social media platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, ideate, create, and publish content to Dallas Cowboys social media accounts. This includes Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, YouTube, and other emerging platforms.
- Write organic and sponsored social copy to engage the Dallas Cowboys fan base while maintaining consistent brand voice across all social media platforms
- Execute the day-to-day content publishing on DCFC social media platforms and ensure channel best practices are being met.
- Work with Social Media Manager to publish content in accordance with the social content calendar.
- Maintain and update social media channels during home and road games
- Provide real-time coverage of team events and functions across social channels
- Partner with editorial team to publish digital articles across social channels
- Recognize and react to real-time, emerging trends and current events to create content for distribution across social channels.
- Monitor all DCFC social media platforms in real time.
- Work with the Social Media Analyst to understand how posts are performing and adjust to increase engagement
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to coordinate content initiatives and creative.
- Assist with other duties as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in social media, communications, journalism or related field and 1-2 years of on-the-job experience in social media
- Extensive professional knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, and YouTube. Must also have a pulse on developing platforms.
- Experience publishing to social platforms in a professional/brand capacity
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and create unique social content
- Strong story telling/copywriting/copyediting skills
- Strong knowledge of the NFL and Dallas Cowboys
- Experience working in Photoshop or other photo-editing software
- Experience working with video editing software
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit us232.dayforcehcm.com.