Website Rocket Companies
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
Rocket Mortgage, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here.
Apply today to join a team that offers career growth, amazing benefits and the chance to work with leading industry professionals.
- 8-10 years of experience building brands, brand management or a related field
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business or a related field
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams, guiding them towards successful brand strategies
- Track record building brand and integrated marketing strategies
- Strategic thinking and analytical approach to develop and execute effective brand strategies
- Creative mindset to guide innovative campaigns and branding initiatives
- Effective communication and ability to influence across different levels of the organization to ensure buy-in of new brand initiatives and implementation
- Experience building iconic brands – launching new brands, revamping existing brands
As a Senior Brand Manager you’ll be responsible for leading and overseeing the development and execution of comprehensive brand strategies. This role involves strategic planning, team leadership and collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure the brand’s success.
- Be a key partner creating and shaping brand positioning and marketing strategy with consumer insights at the heart, including setting vision, objectives, strategies, and measuring frameworks
- Be a brand champion and advocate for the consumer on everything we do
- Work closely with Research Team to gather and analyze market trends, consumer behavior and competitive landscape to inform brand decisions
- Partner with measurement team to build frameworks that allow us to understand short and long-term indicators of brand performance
- Build planning frameworks that help deliver on Integrated Marketing approach
- Roll out new brand foundations and establish routines to ensure brand has a cohesive and integrated message across channels
- Mentor, coach and help develop junior, midlevel and intern team members
Benefits and Perks
Our team members fuel our strategy, innovation and growth, so we ensure the health and well-being of not just you, but your family, too! We go above and beyond to give you the support you need on an individual level and offer all sorts of ways to help you live your best life. We are proud to offer eligible team members perks and health benefits that will help you have peace of mind. Simply put: We’ve got your back. Check out our full list of Benefits and Perks.
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit quickenloans.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.