Join Mattress Firm – America’s most trusted authority on sleep and be part of our noble purpose to help people sleep well to live well. In addition to on-the-job training and career growth opportunities, we offer an extensive range of benefits designed to support you, your family, and your future.
- Consistently develop and refine reporting that identifies actionable insights within and across marketing channels inclusive of television, radio, print, paid search, paid social and other programmatic channels.
- Build and refine dashboards within the Datorama reporting suite, connecting Datorama to various media platforms and ensuring accuracy of data, while responding to the dashboard needs of various marketing groups.
- Clearly and concisely articulate insights of completed tests, media channels, cross-channel metrics (audiences, funnel stages, brand metrics), demonstrating the ability to recommend actions through your insights.
- Analyze large data sets through both Datorama and Microsoft Excel.
- Respond quickly and accurately to ad-hoc reporting tasks from throughout the organization, providing data sets when needed and analysis of those data sets to produce insights.
- Track ROI, actualize marketing spend build forecasts and act as a liaison between marketing and our data & analytics team with a strong storytelling ability through Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Complete all required training modules and certifications prior to the due date.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed to ensure a safe work environment for all.
- Communicate professionally with all internal and external contacts.
- Follow all Company policies and execute Company standards on appearance and functionality as well as appropriate brand representation.
- Communicate any concerns or issues to leadership to ensure proper efficiency of department and company operations.
- Execute company initiatives and other activities requested by supervisor.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Contribute ideas on ways to optimize or improve the team, the department, and the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, Business or related field or commensurate experience. preferred
- 3+ Years Analyzing media performance across traditional and digital platforms required
- Retail industry experience required
- Omni channel experience required
- Client side experience within a brand organization required
- Storytelling & Presentation Skills: Ability to present the analysis of large data sets and actionable findings to internal and external team members, including marketing department heads and media channel leads.
- Attention to Detail: Obsessive about the details; QAs data consistently to ensure data accuracy.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze and draw insights from large data sets across multiple channels and platforms.
- Excel – including but not limited to pivot tables, macros, vlookups and more.
- Tableau – Connect data sources to Tableau, build and customize dashboards, QA data for accuracy and draw insights.
- Datorama – Connect data sources to Datorama, build and customize dashboards, QA data for accuracy and draw insights.
- LiveRamp Data + Math – draw insights from across channels to influence our media buys.
- Sitting for up to 8+ hours
- Standing occasionally
- Walking occasionally
- Talking frequently
- Hearing Frequently
- Usage of hands and fingers
- Reaching with hands and arms
Now don’t fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
To apply for this job please visit mattressfirm.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.