We are looking for a Social Media Manager to support and execute the @Creators social strategy within the newly formed Content Studio at Meta. This role will be responsible for leading strategic development and daily management of social content on @Creator’s platforms, with a specific focus on the @InstagramCreators TikTok channel and Threads. @Creators’ editorial strategy is focused on scaling education to creators around the world on how to build their brand and business on Instagram and content types vary from evergreen editorial series to product launches to social adaptations of integrated campaigns and creator partnerships.
The ideal individual for this role has a strong background in developing social-first editorial strategies and creative, a deep understanding of the creator landscape, a unique passion for problem-solving, collaborating cross-functionally, and developing content that sparks conversation. Previous experience should include working directly with creators and managing paid and organic content on TikTok.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the @InstagramCreators channel on TikTok, including day to day posting, community engagement .
- Manage our daily correspondence with our Creator Class on TikTok, briefing them on content ideas, managing timelines, contracts and payments.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the @creators TikTok audience and increase engagement, including the execution of an on-going paid campaign for follower acquisition.
- Monitor social conversation on Threads with a focus on trends and identifying opportunities to engage.
- Manage and utilize social media listening and analytics tools to build monthly performance reports that inform on-going content strategies.
- Work in partnership with the @creators social team and other internal teams like communications, marketing and partnerships to produce content when needed.
- Work closely with Editorial Lead to ensure the editorial calendar is accurate and up to date.
- Champion the Instagram community and the creators who make it amazing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience working in social media.
- Hands-on experience managing a large TikTok account, from both an organic and paid perspective.
- Experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated social content.
- An understanding and appreciation of the creator landscape and Instagram’s role within it.
- Experience in social listening, building social performance recaps and community management.
- Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixes organizations.
- Able to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Proven creative sense and communication skills.
- Experience communicating and enforcing editorial standards.
Optional Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
The Meta CWX Program is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform called TalentNet that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
At Meta, we are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to connect people all over the world. That’s why it’s important that our workforce reflects the diversity of the people we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps us make better decisions, build better products, and create better experiences for everyone.
We give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Our products empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support, and make a difference.
To apply for this job please visit us.meta.talentnet.community.