As a Content Marketing Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to connect consumers with content through our YouTube channel, social media platforms, and website. In a modern marketing organization, content is key. In addition, you’ll participate in a summer series that includes our executive speaker events, Excel and PowerPoint workshops, and personal and professional development sessions.
This internship runs from June to August 2024. It’s a hybrid role, meaning you must be located within a drivable distance to our corporate office in Richfield, Minnesota. You’ll be asked to come into the office 3 days per week. This internship does not have the potential to lead to a full-time opportunity. Housing will not be provided.
What you’ll do
- Plan & execute video content, day-to-day
- Source products for video shoots and production
- Report on content performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in multiple areas of marketing, such as media, social, influencers, etc.
- Provide recommendations on new types of content to meet customer needs and drive engagement
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or associate degree from an accredited college/university, with an expected graduation date between fall 2024 and spring 2027
- Must be able to work in the Richfield, MN corporate office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30am – 5pm
- Must be able to commit to the internship start and end date of 6/3/2024 – 8/9/2024
- Must be able to commit to being no more than 2 hours driving distance from the Minneapolis Corporate Campus – 7601 Penn Ave South Richfield, MN 55423
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization
- Interest in a career in Marketing
- Majoring in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with and/or demonstrated passion for YouTube or other social media platforms
What’s in it for you
We’re committed to helping our people thrive at work and at home. We offer generous benefits that address your total well-being and provide support as you need it, especially key moments in your life.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount
- Financial savings and retirement resources
- Physical and mental well-being support
As part of the Best Buy team, you’ll help us fulfill our purpose to enrich lives through technology. We bring that to life every day by humanizing and personalizing tech solutions for every stage of life — in our stores, online and in customers’ homes.
Our culture is built on deeply supporting and valuing our amazing employees who make it all possible. We’re committed to being a great place to work, where you can unlock unique career possibilities. Above all, we aim to provide a place where you can bring your full, authentic self to work now and into the future. Tomorrow works here.™
Auto req ID
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.