Are you ready to learn more about how businesses use Twitter to engage lifetime customers through social monitoring, paid advertisements, and data analysis? Join us beginning Monday, October 9th and complete the course fully online and at your own pace. New content and discussions occur throughout the week through a private Facebook group. All participants are encouraged to share their experiences, ask questions, and contribute to the NISM community.
- Segmenting your audiences on Twitter
- How to craft meaningful objectives for your Twitter marketing plan
- Creative ways to use your Twitter marketing materials across platforms
- How to use a #hashtag to monitor conversations your customers are participating in
- Paid advertising options available through Twitter and how to make the most of them
Prerequisites: Participants should have a Twitter account and a basic understanding of Twitter (how to compose a Tweet, reply, etc.). Accessing analytics and tools used for social monitoring will be explained in the course, so no previous experience is required.
- Class dates: Monday, October 9th through Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
- Location: Fully Online through Facebook group and Twitter
- Cost: $49
- CE hours: 1